LLC “Spetssetstroy” implements automated control systems for technological processes and traffic, with all the necessary forms of accounting, reporting, compliance with technology and safety.
The most important task of the automated control system is to increase the efficiency of object management based on labor productivity growth and improvement of management process planning methods.
Our specialists carry out:
- development of project documentation;
- delivery of equipment;
- software implementation;
- construction and installation works;
- commissioning works;
- training of the customer’s personnel;
- maintenance of the operation of automated control systems.
Automated process control systems for complex industrial facilities include:
- management systems for the main production processes with all the necessary forms of reporting and accounting, as well as compliance with production technology and industrial safety;
- control systems for ventilation subsystems, APS, APT, lighting, power supply, water supply, etc.;
- situational object management centers.
Integrated automated traffic management systems include:
- traffic light objects and controlled road signs;
- video recording systems for traffic violations;
- systems for monitoring meteorological conditions and the condition of the roadway;
- control systems for roadway lighting and illumination of road objects;
- engineering and technical means of ensuring the safety of the road territory (excluding the passage of animals, ensuring anti-terrorist measures, security alarms, etc.);
- video surveillance systems and analytics of the composition and density of traffic flows;
- systems for the formation and selection of traffic management scenarios;
- automated control systems for technological processes of complex road objects and complexes (tunnels, bridges, overpasses, checkpoints and transport checkpoints);
- situational traffic control centers (from a separate section to a regional network) of various levels and their mutual integration, as well as their integration with external control systems.
- improving the quality and quantity of manufactured products;
- error-free execution of complex tasks without the use of the human factor;
- minimizing jobs;
- the ability to process a huge amount of data;
- optimal use of resources in production;
- complex interaction between production facilities;
- reliability in responding to non-standard situations.